Saturday, September 25, 2010

D1R2 Loading

OMG! hcg sure does take the fun out of food!

Yesterday was day 1 loading. I loaded extra good this time and focused on FAT because I want to be sure not to have 1 day of hunger! I really don't think I could have done better. I feel sick!

Here is what I stuffed myself with.....I didn't really have meals, I just ate and ate and ate. UGH! Just shoot me now!

Breakfast -
Venti Pumpkin Spice Latte
12 donut holes
2 Kolaches

Lunch -
4 ounces of chips and guacamole (1 & 1/2 Avocadoes/salsa)
3 ounces honey roasted almonds
1 slice of cheese
2 ounces of salami
4 cream cheese muffins

Dinner -
7 ounce serloin steak
Mashed potatoes
1 & 1/2 cheddar biscuit
1/2 Caesar Salad

Calories - 4,274/Fat 276 grams/carbs 340 grams/128 grams

Fat 57%/Carb 31%/Prot 12%

Stick a fork in me...I am DONE! I feel like a stuffed pig ready to be roasted!
Just shoot me! I weighed in +3.6 Yikes! I was at that 2 days after my load round 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment