Tuesday, October 19, 2010

P3 + Camping = Disaster

P3 Weekend Re-Cap

P3 + Camping = Disaster

I don't know what got into me, but I had no self control. I had some chips, then had 2 smores. We couldn't have a bonfire to cook our meals since there was a burn ban in effect, so we went to a Pizza place which was near by.
The salad bar was terrible, the only protein was egg yokes. UGH YUCK. I knew lettuce wasn't going to fill me up. I have never taken toppings off a pizza and just ate that. But I had already had chips and didn't want to make it worse. So I picked off the toppings and it wasn't half bad. I guess when you're hungry anything is good. I didn't drink water all weekend though because I didn't want to be up all night going to the bathroom!

I was afraid to weigh myself Monday, and wasn't planning on it, but I did and was pleasantly surprised I was only 1 lb over my window. Actually, I'm giving myself a 3 lb window, so I was still in MY window, just not Simeons. :) I wanted to get down since I just started P3, so I did a steak day on Monday. Actually it was a modified steak day. I was starving when I woke up and by noon, really grumpy, so I had 2 eggs for lunch and ended up having 3 coffees throughout the day to fill me up.

I love steak days. Hubby grilled an amazing steak! I get left overs today. I'm sure it won't be quite as good, but that's okay.

10/15 - LDW - 128.6
10/18 - Camping Fiasco - 131.4 +2.8
10/19 -129.8 - 1.6

My goal today is to drink lots of water to make up for the weekend and eat clean. No cheese, or minute muffins, or cream cheese muffins. :( LOVE those muffins!

Today's Menu

Bfast - Coffee, Eggs w/tomatoes & grn chilis, and spinach
Lunch - Steak & Salad
Snack - Hard boiled Eggs
Dinner - Steak & Salad

My head is definately back where it should be, I just really hope that I didn't mess up resetting my hypothalamus. Grrrrrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment