Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Results....

Let me say, I had absolutely NO INTENTION of sharing my before pictures AT ALL.
I've been really reluctant to post my B&A's. I really appreciate those who have done it to motivate me, so I will pass it on. I hope others will do the same!

My goal was to get down to 125, I almost made it. I think my body was just done. My training starts back up in a few weeks, hopefully I can get down a few more pounds and firm up more then.

Before starting hhcg, I felt trapped my my fat body. I didn't look or feel like a personal trainer, a marathoner or a triathlete. I certainly didn't look like I worked out 1-2 hrs a day, 6 days a week, and I didn't look like I ate a clean diet either. I was miserable and felt hopeless and a victim to hypothyroidism. I am SOOO glad I tried the diet despite my reservations!

For those who are skeptical of the homeopathic drops. Let me just say, they work just as well, if not better (no immunity) as the RX. If they didn't work, I would have starved myself and lost muscle. Instead, it looks like I gained muscle in some areas! Finally after all the hard work, I can see muscle!

My Stats:
Before Size: 10/12
After: 4/6

Weight: 151 (preload, 153 postload)
LDW: 128.6

Inches Lost:
Chest 3 1/2
Waist 4 1/2
Stomach 3 1/2
Hips 3 1/2
Thigh 2 3/4

BF% -
-7% from "Obese" to "Athletic"





























2 comments:

  1. AWESOME!! Such an inspiration to all!! Congratulations on such a success!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! It's been so nice to be on this journey with you! At least now I look like I workout and eat healthy! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete