Sunday, October 10, 2010

R2D14 VLCD 130.0 -.8

SO close to a new decade!! Tomorrow is the day!
Two weeks down, 1 to go and it can not happen soon enough! My schedule is so busy and I'm so tired of making all my meals in the morning and eating my meals in the car while everyone else eats yummy food. Yesterday, I watched them eat donuts and kolaches, which normally doesn't tempt me, but I was STARVING.
Today we went for a drive to the country and stopped at the best BBQ in TX. Oh man! It was sooo tempting. I sat in the car and ate my taco soup.
This week, more football games and practice, girls night out, and camping. UGHHH.

B-fast - Coffee
Lunch - Taco Soup, Grissini and Apple
Dinner - Grilled Chicken & Spinach
Dessert - Strawberry Chocolate Sorbet (My new favorite "cheat")

1 comment:

  1. Glad you were strong.....I "caved" tonight with small group here and someone bringing in something they were very proud of....I had to be polite as I was the hostess. ;-(

    Chili (small portion)
    CORNBREAD, yes, CORNBREAD (I only ate half of a piece)
    No dessert
    No fruit
    No Wine

    ReplyDelete