Thursday, October 14, 2010

No Dosing D1 128.4 -.2

I'm DONE!!

Only down .2 today. after being the same weight for a week until my steak day, I think my body it telling me it's done.
Perfect timing however, because I just found out my training group starts in 3 weeks and I have to be off P3 by then, so I guess it all works out. I am sooo excited to see how losing 23 lbs improves my run time! That is like running with 2 (11.5 lbs dumbells - if they came in those weights )

I'm a little disappointed I didn't get to 125 because that was my goal, but I think my DH might just be right that my tummy is extra skin from pregnancies, not fat.

I'm thrilled I went from a 12 to a size 4 and lost 23 lbs. Woot! Never thought I'd be under 135 and a size 4!

I also lost inches.

Chest 3 1/2
Waist 4 1/2
Stomach 3 1/2
Hips 3 1/2
Thigh 2 3/4

So, a tad disappointed? Yes, but I'm calling goal!
I may get brave and post B&A pics....still deciding!!

5 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Be Brave and posts pictures.....you look awesome and it is so imspiring to others to see B&A pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but you don't know how BAD I looked without clothes! EEEEks! It's really terrifying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never considered you posting pictures WITHOUT clothes! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL....I mean with a 2 piece on. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete