Saturday, October 2, 2010

R2D6 VLCD 133.6 (-.6)

I had to weigh about an hour earlier today, but was down .6.

I weighed a few hours later and I was up almost 3 lbs! That is why I stick with the same time! Try to anyway, sometimes my schedule gets in the way. :laugh:
Yesterday I did end up losing a solid .2 more when I weighed 30 min later. :stars:

Tomorrow I should be able to weigh at the normal time.
Cycling has sure increased my losses, but I just compared my post load losses this week (1st week of this cycle) with my very first week on Protocol and I'm losing 1/2! First week, I had lost 6 lbs, this week, I've only lost 3! :eek: :cry:

I'm really hoping I don't have to go beyond 23 days on this cycle. :aprayer:
Thankfully this week has gone by so fast and it's been pretty easy!

I haven't been posting my food because frankly, it is always the same thing! Boring, boring boring. Always the same calories.

Today I did have something different and it was delish. Here's todays menu.

Bfast-
Coffee w/ Stevia

Lunch - Mahi Mahi, Asparagus, 1/4 Apple and Grasinni

Dinner - Hamburger patty w/ Tomato and Strawberries

One thing I have noticed is that I have a bigger sweet tooth than usual. I didn't the last cycle at all and I suspect that the bit of Splenda I have been having is causing it and may be the reason I am not losing as fast as the first cycle. We will see how it goes without.

No comments:

Post a Comment