Monday, September 27, 2010

D1R2 VLCD 141.2 + 2.0

I felt so sick, still feel sick actually...... I went to bed just to be out of misery only to wake up several times, still feeling disgusting and bloated! I darn well better not be hungry this round.

I'm really upset. I "know" I'll lose it, but my LDW was 133, (CLOSE to the 120's!!! ) came back from vacay at 136. I really wasn't worried about it, being that I was going back to P2, but my loading brought me all the way to a NEW DECADE in the WRONG direction! I'm now at 141.2

OMG! I only gained 3 lbs loading last time! I only want to do 23 days on P2, so I really am hoping this leaves by then.

I feel so gross I don't want to leave the house and have anyone see me. I'm really serious!

I kept on DH's case all weekend. Shockingly, the dude doesn't know how to load! I got tired of nagging him. So if he's hungry, he's hungry. I don't want to hear it. I thought it would be so much easier doing this with him, it's NOT. I feel like a babysitter. "Did you take your drops..."

The day went great as far as eating and not being hungry! YAY!

B-fast -
Coffee
Water
Soda Water

Lunch -
Grilled Chicken
5 oz Spinach
Strawberries

Dinner -
Sliders
Apple

Water - 140 ounces
Calories - under 500 - I'm tired of counting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment