Thursday, September 2, 2010

VLCD 22

VLCD 22 138.2 +.2

I guess today would be day 22 since I didn't do a complete P3.
So I went up some and down some on my P3. I ended up at a +.8 which I'm happy about. I thought it would be harder to stabilize.

I'm ready to get back to P2 and start losing again! I was hungry until lunch, but the rest of the day went well.

Lunch -
Grilled Chicken & Spinach w/ Braggs
Grissini
1/2 Grapefruit

Dinner -
Grilled hamburger patty
5 oz. Asparagus
Grissini
Apple

I know apples make me hungry, but I didn't have any other fruit. I didn't want to duplicate my afternoon fruit. I need to get to the store tomorrow!

So today went well aside from absentmindedly putting mosquito spray all over me!
I'm looking forward to getting on the scale tomorrow. I hope it doesn't disappoint!

No comments:

Post a Comment