Thursday, September 30, 2010

R2D4 VLCD - 134.6 - 1.0


I'm sitting on my deck on this nice, cool, crisp morning listening to the birds chirp and enjoying my vanilla latte w/ Davinchi's carmel sprinkled with cinnamon! MMMMMM mmmmm mmmmmmm!!!! Hard to believe it's P2 approved! (sorta approved, I do use 2 T of 2% milk instead of 1, but I'm justifying it because I don't think they had 2% milk in the 1930's/50's when Simeon's wrote P&I)


VLCD4 I'm down 1 lb today. Just 1 more to go for my LDW! I'm feeling great, not hungry at all this cycle/round except come meal time and sometimes not even then! The week is even going fast. It seems much easier for me this cycle/round than the first!

I was scared because my head really wasn't into it when I started! It's all good now!

Poor hubby had a terrible day yesterday. I hope today is better for him, he is still sleeping.
He was so weak yesterday and dizzy, but he's taking his Potassium & B12. Hopefully today will be better.

Yesterday, I made him asparagus and a double portion of Mahi Mahi and seasoned it with Tony Chacheres. He said it was delish. I had Biz's shake, but I think I will have that for lunch today minus the dbl portion. He felt better after eating more. He lost nearly 8 lbs in two days, so if he loses less, by having more protein, he doesn't care, he HAS to be able to function to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment