Sunday, September 26, 2010

D2R2 Loading +3.6

So I'm feeling really disgusting from yesterday. So gross, I don't want to leave the house for a week until I lose all this weight. I feel like I gained 30 lbs. I really feel sick!

As much as I really didn't want to go back to P2, this loading really has me feeling different about it.
I am still not looking forward to 23 days of limited foods, but I am really ready to get rid of this bloated feeling that loading does.

Today I didn't measure food. Seeing yesterdays calories just made me sick.

Breakfast -
Grande Latte
Bacon Breakfast Burrito
Cream Cheese Muffin

Snack -
Zevia
2 ounces of chocolate covered almonds

Lunch -
4 slices of bacon
2 ounces of chips w/ guacamole (1 & 1/2 avocados)
2 ounces chocolate covered almonds

Dinner -
Potato Casserole
4 slices of bacon

Snack -
Fage w/ strawberries & xylitol Mmmm. 20 full grams of fat. Nice!

Went to bed feeling sicker than a dog hoping to sleep off the terrible bloat. Only to wake up several times. Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment