Sunday, September 5, 2010

VLCD 25

Weight 137.4 (+.4) Deja Vu. I feel like I've been at 137 FOREVER

Well, I'm not happy today. I'm up .4! Not just a little loss, not just a stall...A GAIN! What the?

I haven't done anything different except have a steak yesterday. My first one on Protocol. But it was very lean and I wouldn't think it would be a staller. I drank over a gallon of water as usual. Bernice probably needs to come visit me. I'm so tired of 137. I've been here for 10 days!

Well, I'm headed to the pool to have fun with the family. Tomorrow is a new day! On a positive note, I haven't been hungry AT ALL!! LOVE that!

Now to decide what to eat for the day. Risk with having steak again today or not. Hmmmm......NOT

Breakfast- Coffee 2 TB milk - (I've had 2 T of milk for quite a while no gains or stalls. Can't figure out for the life of me why a gain today!)

Lunch -
Sliders - Mini Burgers with mustard & cucumber buns. :)
1/2 Grapefruit
"Sprite" Lemon-Lime Seltzer water w/Orange Stevia

Dinner -
Biz's Shake

Calories - 405
Water - 165 ounces

I went to the pool with the family and tried to get some sun before vacation. I didn't put any lotion on, but laying out is a no-no. (water retention) But I'm okay with that, I don't want to be pasty on vacation and fry my first day.
I drank a ton of water today. It's only 5:30 and I'm already at a gallon!

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry! I am sure that it will come off soon....I have some "smooth move" tea if you would like :-)

    I didn't lose or gain....just the same. Must be the weekend !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww thanks!! I took a SM pill AND 4 magnesium! I didn't want to see another gain! Looks like it did the trick. :)
    Don't worry about no loss. I slowed down from -6 pre-load my first week to 3.6 the second and 3.6 the third. But it's still a wee more than the typical .5 avg daily loss. That was my goal. It is really hard to get used to the .2's and .4's when you are used to 1's and more!

    ReplyDelete