Wednesday, September 8, 2010

VLCD 27

Weight - 134.4 (-.6)

Wooot! I love new numbers! I'm both excited and surprised that I went down again today after such a nice release yesterday.

Today was a busy day and I had to make my lunch this morning and pack it with my drops while out and about.

Bfast - Coffee w/ 2 T milk

Lunch -

Grilled Chicken w/Franks
1/2 Cucumber
1 sm Apple
Grissini

Dinner -

Biz's shake

Calories - 335
Water - 120

Not many calories, but I wasn't hungry and the shake sounded really good!

It was harder to get a lot of water in today since I was gone half the day, but at least I got 120 ounces in.

Two interested things I've noticed being on hcg, I'm COLD all the time! It's summer and I'm walking around in jeans and a jacket! Usually I'm always hot. I never sleep with a blanket, and have to have the a/c and fan on. Lately I've been sleeping with one blanket and a comforter!

The other thing is all the energy I have! I have a hard time going to sleep and I wake up at the crack of dawn and can't go back to sleep. Usually I like to sleep in until 8 and I'm not exactly really "awake" for a few more hrs. Boy has this changed that!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you commented on being cold all of the time. I have been meaning to ask you about that. I sometimes put on my pajamas at night and cover up with a blanket just to watch TV. I am NOT complaining -- I would rather be cold than hot. Especially being in my 50's! And I agree with the energy. Much more than I expected having such a small amount of calories.

    Have fun on your vacation!! I am soooo excited for you.

    ReplyDelete