Friday, September 10, 2010

No Dosing Day 1

Weight 133.6 (0)

So, no change in weight today, that is okay. I was hoping for a little wiggle room for P3, but oh well. I'm not too worried about it. I will just be careful.

Well, I made my first KNOWN mistake today. I got hungry at 3:00 and decided to have my fruit. I was having computer issues and was so involved in trying to fix it, I realized it was time to go to D's first pep rally! I couldn't be late. It was dinner time though, and I hadn't even thought about fixing dinner! Everything was still frozen. I first thought of what I could get healthy out, but that is impossible! So I decided to make Biz's shake because it's really quick. I forgot I had strawberries at lunch darn!

So, I had the same fruit for both lunch and dinner and I had 3 servings of it! We'll see how bad the scale punishes me in the morning for that mistake!

Lunch -
Hamburger patty - not as tasty without the cukes!
Asparagus
Strawberries

Snack -
Grapefruit sprinkled w/Xylitol

Dinner -
Biz's Shake

Calories - 502 - Oooops. There is my third mistake! Went over on calories. I guess with 3 servings of fruit, it could be worse!
Water - 145

Hoping tomorrow isn't as much of a disaster. I'll have to plan ahead, it starts with Three football games, the first at 8 am, an appt to fix my iphone, and the grocery store....AND finish packing.
Hmmmmm ought to be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment