Friday, September 3, 2010

VLCD 23

Weight - 137.6 (-.6)

I'm really ready to get back under 135. I've been at this weight before for quite a while previously, so I know it's a stall weight. Honestly, I was hoping for 1lb loss, but .6 is sure a whole lot more than before my break when I 0'd out and had .2's. So I'm happy about that.

I am so thrilled I wasn't hungry today! I had coffee for breakfast with 2 TBS of milk. Yeah, I know, 1 more than I'm supposed to. Let me tell you how I'm justifying that! I am having a shake for lunch which is only 190 calories for the whole meal. We'll see if it makes a difference. Usually I don't like to take a risk, but heck, it's Friday and I'm in a "living on the edge" kind of mood today! :)

Lunch -

Biz's shake

I tried 4 pkts of Zylitol and it just didn't taste very sweet, so I added S&L. Zylitol is almost 10 calories a packet, so I didn't want to add more. I hate using artificial sweeteners and usually avoid them at all cost, but I felt like I really needed something different, so I rebelled! Told you I was living on the edge today! heee heee

Dinner -

3.5 ounces of Grilled chicken sprinkled Liquid Smoke & Franks
6 ounces of Asparagus spritzed with Braggs
1 Apple
1 Grissini

Hot Chai Tea w/tsp cocoa

Calories 382
Water 145 ounces

So my challenge today was a year ago today, my Dad past away, AND today we are celebrating my son's 13th bday. So there is lots of yummy food, (chocolate, french fries, popcorn, chips, soda, wings and on and on) and plenty of reasons (wrong reasons...emotional reasons) to eat. BUT I'm not going to do it!

I'm going to make my hot Chai Tea w/cocoa and vanilla Stevia and think about how happy I will be in the morning when I get on the scale.

I'm so blessed to have a supportive husband who went out to get the food and served the kids while I was able to sneak away at a weak moment. Love him!!
Those french fries and chocolate, were very tempting.

Please scale, reward me tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

  1. If you get the chocolate stevia, it makes the shake tastes richer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion. I need to pick up the chocolate flavor!!

    ReplyDelete