Thursday, September 9, 2010

VLCD 28 Last Dosing Day

Weight - 133.6 (-.8)

I just love new numbers! I am bummed this is my last doing day since I have been seeing new numbers everyday. I will say I am nearly dreaming of mixing my veggies though! :)

Just a tip....when you get close to the end of your cycle, or "break" don't put too much thought into the "Last Dosing Day" because you still have to eat VLCD for 2 days (on homeopathic, 3 for Rx). I keep thinking today is my last dosing day and looking forward to salads and salad dressings again, but I really can't do that until Sunday. Right now it seems a long way off. Good thing I'm really busy the next few days.

Bfast - Coffee

Lunch -
Spinach Omelette - 4 egg whites, and spinach sauted in garlic
Strawberries w/ Xylitol

Dinner -
Grilled chicken & Asparagus w/Braggs
Grapefruit sprinkled with Xylitol

Hot Tea

Calories - 449
Water - 140

Since I was gone all day it was hard to get the water in, so the majority of the water was in the afternoon. I have a feeling I'm going to be up all night.

I have been thinking too much of food that I can't have right now. I'm going to have to practice restraint and have the same mindset when I start P3 on Sunday as I did when I took my 4 day break. Same food, just more of it and healthy fats. It's a good thing I have 2 days to get my mind straight!

5 comments:

  1. WOW! Gotta love the number 133!! Let me know how tomorrow turns out. Maybe you will hit 132 and give you plenty of room during vacay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is what I'm hoping, but I'm not feeling it. I drank my water too late and just don't feel a loss coming. I hope I'm wrong! :) I want wiggle room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that you stayed the same, but tomorrow may show the loss since you had your water late in the day. You have done AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What kind of drops do you use for HCG and where can I get them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I buy my drops from http://www.hcg-drops.net/
    and have referred several people there and they work great. I got the 2 ounce bottle. 3x. As far as flavored or unflavored and alcohol or not, they all have the same amount of hcg.

    ReplyDelete