Tuesday, September 28, 2010

R2D2 VLCD 137. - 4.2

YAY! I'm so happy to have such a big release! I don't know why I was worried. I know this works. Just hate that I was so close to the 120's and then be in the 140's! Yikes!

I have not been hungry AT ALL! It's been wonderful! DH is doing great too. He lost 4.2 exactly!
He is only hungry when it's time to eat, but he is having a hard time with the boring meals. I really don't want to get creative. It's too much work. :) But if it will help him. I guess I will. I will make the P2 chili for him today.

Yesterday's meals....

Bfast -
Green Tea - 2 pkt of Xylitol
Keurig Cafe Mocha (I don't know what was in it since there was no calories or ingredients, but after one sip, I'm thinking it was NOT approved because it was DELISH!! I also added a tsp of Davinchi's carmel syrup to it. OMG! Very Very GOOD!

Lunch -
Sliders
Apple

Dinner -
Franks Chicken
Spinach
Grapefruit

This meal making for DH and I is getting harder. He doesn't like....let me rephrase.....won't TRY Franks. I love Franks on everything! Eggs, spinach, chicken, beef. LOVE it!
So not only am I making meals for the kids which are different, his and my meals are different too! There has got to be an easier way!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Sure hope that happens when I finish loading. Everyone is noticing the weight loss which is appreciated after 3 weeks of bland food....so worth it though!! Keep up the good work....

    ReplyDelete