Tuesday, September 7, 2010

VLCD 26 Original Goal Achieved!

Weight 135.0 (-1.8) Hallelujah!

I reached my original goal! I woke up to a HUGE (for me) release! It's actually my record! 1.8! (aside from losing my loading weight that is!) I haven't had a release like that since the first week. It brought me from 136.8 to 135! I made my original goal!!

I never thought it was possible to weight 135 again so I thought why not try to get a little lower? My next goal is 127-130. Haven't been there in about 24 yrs! I weighed that in high school. :)

I LOVE this stuff!

To those not sure if this works, I was probably the most skeptical person, being a personal trainer, as this goes against everything I was ever taught! But even thyroid medicine and intense training couldn't help me lose an ounce, so to my this is a miracle!

Bfast - Coffee (2T Milk & 2 drops of Vanilla Crm Stevia)

Lunch -
Sliders (so yummy! I could have them everyday Hamburger patty & 1/2 Cucumber)
5 oz Strawberries 1/xylitol sprinkled on them
"Sprite"
1 Grissini

Dinner -
Grilled Chicken w/garlic lemon marinade
2 oz Spinach
1 sm Grapefruit w/xylitol sprinkled on it
1 Grissini - I really can't remember if I had one tonight or not, or if I was thinking of the one I had this afternoon. LOL Sometimes, they go so fast, I don't even realize they are gone! I'm adding them to my calories just in case!
"Sprite"

Calories - 509 (eeeks! I went over for the first time! The darn Xylitol adds too many calories at 10 per packet. I should have put my meals in fitday before I ate dinner. Oh well. Live & Learn.
As delicous as Xylitol is on fruit, I really don't want to get in the habit of it. Fruit is sweet enough on it's own. BUT.....Xylitol does have many health benefits! :)

Water - 140 ounces

Tonight was a very stressful evening and I tried not to let it get to me, but the Mother Bear in me couldn't help it and my blood was/is boiling. Hope the stress doesn't effect the scale. Seems like you breathe wrong and it can effect the scale!

Oh my! What a difference from this mornings elated post! I'm heading to take a bath and find my peaceful, happy place!

2 comments:

  1. Your post just reminded me that I am NOT counting the xylitol. Maybe that is why I have smaller losses. I only use it in my coffee and on fruit....maybe I should cut it out on the fruit. I think I am okay because I am keeping my calories pretty low.

    FYI -- Sherry made Biz's shake for the boys tonite and Sam wanted to know why she was putting salad in the blender? :) They liked it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are fine because you don't use that much, I use 3-4 sometimes! You're always way below calories.

    That's awesome that the boys liked it! Tell her an orange and banana hide a TON of veggies! It makes a nice morning smoothie!
    I had Biz's for dinner tonight and it hit the spot!

    ReplyDelete