Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 4 P3

Weight 138 +.2

Some of my favorite P3 things.

  • I get to wear deoderant that works!
  • Taking bubble baths!
  • My morning Latte's
  • Mixing my veggies & having salad dressing

All that said, I'm ready to get back on P2 and lose the rest of this weight. I really don't find it that hard to stay on the P2 diet now that I'm used to it. P3 has been fun, but it's not as exciting as I thought it would be. The things I miss the most are my skin care products and my latte's!



I'm hoping this interruption jump starts my weight loss again. We leave for vacation in a week, so I have a week to lose 5-7 lbs and hopefully I can do that by then. Otherwise, my vacation will be another "planned interruption" and I'll go back to P2 when I get back. I really hope I am able to finish. I'm ready to workout again!

Breakfast - Quiche & Latte
Lunch - Cobb Salad & Zevia soda (soda with Stevia. Tastes like such a cheat!)
Snack - Latte

My wonderful hubby is taking me out to dinner for my last P3 meal. I think I'll get a fajita salad! Mmmmm. :)

I had planned on counting calories to make sure I'm getting enough, and just out of curiosity to see how much I can eat without gaining. I'd have already gained 5 lbs by now with eating this way the last few days - pre-hcg. It is just such a pain to count calories and I've been so busy, I just haven't had the time. I'm just going to eat when I'm hungry and stop when I'm full and follow the scale. So that's the plan next P3.

Can't wait to start dosing tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment