Saturday, September 4, 2010

VLCD 24

Weight - 137.0 (-.6)

Almost to 135! Even though 130 is my goal, I will feel so much better once I hit 135, I feel like I've been teetering here for sooo long!

Today was another great day. I haven't been hungry at all and it makes this diet so much easier! As a matter of fact, I didn't even feel like I was on a diet today. My meals were yummy!

Bfast - Coffee w/2 TB milk (I know protocol is 1. But I've done 2 TB a few times now with no difference in the scale and I can't drink it with just one. YMMV)

Lunch -
3.5 ounces Grilled Chicken w/ Franks & Liquid Smoke
3/4 of a cucumber, couldn't finish it all
1/2 Sm grapefruit

Dinner -
3.5 ounces Grilled Steak Mmmmmm so good!
3 ounces of cooked Spinach
1 Grissini

Dessert -
1 cup Strawberries
Hot Chai Tea w/ tsp Cocoa powder & Vanilla Stevia

Dinner was fabulous. The steak was so good, as was the Spinach. I added some marinade to the spinach and it was great. I am so full!

This is my first steak on Protocol. I've been really reluctant, because they never look lean enough, unless I'm paying $24 a lb. But I found one today that looked really lean and I got 5 servings from it. So I'm pretty happy! Well, I'll hold off a little excitement until I see the scale tomorrow. I hope my scale is nice, because I have 4 more servings waiting for me in the fridge!

Calories - 498 So close to 500. Whew!
Water - 135 ounces

No comments:

Post a Comment