Thursday, August 12, 2010

1 Week Down, 2 to Go!

Day 7 VLCD 144.8 (-.6)

It is getting easier and easier on the diet. Mainly due to the fact I'm not starving all the time anymore. I was a little nervous about leaving the security on my house today all day where I would be tempted with food, but I prepared mine ahead of time and everything went great!
It certainly helps to stay on track with such fast results!

Lunch -

Grilled Chicken w/ Franks Hot Sauce (I think I'm addicted)
1/2 Cucumber
1/2 Grapefruit

I forgot my Grissini, but honestly it's so tiny, I don't miss it when I don't eat it. So unless I'm really hungry, or feel the need to have a carb, why bother?

My clothes are fitting so much better and I'm even wearing clothes that were too small for me.
No more muffin top! I got a glimpse of myself in mirrors several times today at the mall and for a change, I wasn't disgusted with myself!


Dinner

Grilled Chicken & Asparagus w/Braggs
Apple w/Cinnamon
Grissini

Dinner was much less satisfying than dinner. AND I had to watch my family eat dinner at my favorite restaurant because we were at a meeting ran late and everyone was starving. Good thing I had prepared my dinner! But, it was hard. I am glad I stayed strong as hard as it was and I'm sure I will be happy when I step on the scale tomorrow.

Calories - 390
Water - 134

I was gone all day and didn't have time to log my calories. I'm going to make an effort to stay closer to 500 calories. I can't believe I was slow low today! Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment