Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 2 P3

Okay, I was petrified to weigh today after my first day of P3...and as much as I procrastinated and prepared myself for a correction day, I got on the scale anyway.

It was down .6! Woot! I know I'm not supposed to lose, but it's a new number and hard to not be happy about it! I won't let it go down or up more than 2 lbs. 136 baby!!! Just 6 more to go when I go back on VLCD.

Anyway, I'm so excited and relieved. I was so bloated yesterday. I think I drank 2 gallons of water!

I'm liking this P3.

I really haven't been that hungry. I know you can gain if you don't eat enough. It will be interesting to find that balance especially since I'm used to eating 1200-1400 calories.

Breakfast - Eggs, bacon & latte
Lunch - Grilled chicken salad
Snack - Strawberries
Dinner - Chicken Caesar Salad

I really like having the variety of foods, but have no desire to "go off the deep end" with food like I thought I would.

I'm not as scared to see what the scale says tomorrow. I feel much better about P3.

No comments:

Post a Comment