Thursday, August 26, 2010

And we have a release!!

Day 21 137.6 (-.8)

All day long I was thinking I weighed 138.6 yesterday and thought I lost a lb.
Oh well .8 is still substantial enough for me to keep on this train! I will stay on it until it slows down and makes me get off! I'm happy to keep going even though I was dreaming of salads and eggs with coffee and cream!

So I guess I'll just be taking this day to day. I'm a little nervous for what tomorrow will bring!
One important thing to note. Make sure you weigh the same time everyday. I woke up at 5 am and weighed and the scale hadn't budged at ALL. I went back to bed and woke up 3 hrs later and what do you know, we have a .8 loss. (even though I thought it was 1 lb. LOL)

So lunch today...yep same ole' thing. But I like my boring lunches because I don't have to think about it. I just do it. It's simple, and it works.

Lunch -

Hamburger patty
Apple
Grissini
1/2 Cucumber

Hot Chai Tea w/ 1 T Milk

No comments:

Post a Comment