Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 23 No Dose Day

Well after going back and forth many, many, many times. I decided to take a 4-5 day interruption.
I had a .2 loss today so I think my body is ready for a break. I've been really hungry the last few days too, so that combined with the slow losses the last week have helped me make my decision.

So here's my 3 week results.....

Lbs lost - 13.2 Preload/16.2
Body Fat % 3.2 I miss calculated last week.

I'm down 2 pant sizes!

Chest - 2 inches
Waist - 2 1/2 inches
Hips - 2 inches
Thighs - 2 1/4
Abs 2 1/2" (the biggest part of my tummy)
Hips 2"
Thighs 2 1/4"
Rt. Calf 3/4"
Rt. Arm 3/4"
I'm really happy with the way I look in clothes and how they fit. I went down 2 pant sizes. I'm a little disappointed in my 3 week pictures even though it's quite a difference from the first week, because I have more to go than I thought. I was thinking of 130, but maybe 125-127?? Hubby says no less than 130. We'll see how I feel when I get there!

I'm taking a 4-5 day planned interruption and look forward to coming back to P2 and getting the rest off!

I have vacation in 2 weeks and it will be so nice to be able to feel comfortable in my bathing suit!

I was pleasantly surprised that I wasn't hungry today! I was a little concerned how hungry I'd be since I didn't dose today. I hope tomorrow is just as easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment