Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Not a great day!

Day 12 VLCD 142 - .6 :)

Total Lost - 8lbs pre load/11 post load

Well today was not the greatest day. It started with a root canal, then not being able to find my car keys, and sitting in the sun in 110 degree heat watching the kids sports camp and many frustrating things in between. It ended with a little ice-cream celebration in which of course I didn't partake in.

There were so many times I wanted to eat off protocol, but I didn't. It did make me get creative with something that actually turned out good!

I made hot chai tea, added 1 TBS of milk and 1 1/2 tsp of cocoa powder and added 10 drops of vanilla Stevia. It was delish! Very satisfying.

Lunch -

hCG Chili - yummy!
1 cup strawberries
1 Grissini

Dinner - I brought to the field. It was good and still warm.

Shrimp with 4 cups of Spinach
1/2 Grapefruit

Total Calories - 493
Water - 145

No comments:

Post a Comment