Sunday, August 29, 2010

First P3 Day!

P3D1 - 137.4

Well my weight has been the same since my LDW. I was hoping it would go down a little on my two non dosing days, but no such luck. I'm still hanging at 137.4

I hope after today, I'm still there and not gaining. It's kind of weird to be able to eat so much more and lots of fat and stabilize.

Today was my first day of P3! I'm an official P3er now!

I am sooo enjoying it! I've been doubling up on my probiotics for P3 and taking digestive enzymes before each meal. My stomach gurgled a bit this morning, but so far my body seems to be handling the fat fine! I think it's pretty happy about it actually!

My coffee this morning was divine! I frothed my milk and added Vanilla Cream Stevia and sprinkled cinnamon on top. It rivaled Starbucks for sure! It tasted so rich and creamy! I also had eggs cooked with coconut oil with salsa and some bacon.

For lunch we went to a organic cafe. I had a Chicken Caesar Salad, and tonight I think hubby is grilling some fish and veggies.
The best part of the day was my coffee and being able to use my skincare products and deodorant!

No comments:

Post a Comment