Friday, August 13, 2010

Losing Inches!

Day 8 VLCD 144.2 (-.6 Total 6.6 Pre Load 9.6 Post Load)

Starting Weight PreLoad 150.6/153.6 Post

Goal 135/130

I measured, weighed and took my weekly photos today. I'm still far from where I want to be. I'm thinking 130 is really closer to where I need to be instead of 135.

I don't think anyone can argue this is all water weight!

I've lost 6.6 lbs from pre load and 9.4 post load.
lost 2% BF

-1/2 inch in chest that I'd really like to keep.
- 1 1/2 Waist
- 3/4 Hips
- 3/4 Thigh

I can really tell a difference in my pictures even after one week. I'm pretty excited. I'm still just shocked my body is releasing fat!

I am soooo glad I stayed strong last night and didn't water from Protocol. I'll need to do it again tonight as it is friday family pizza night. That is okay. It is totally worth it and soon enough I will be able to add in things like that OCCASIONALLY.

Dinner - Was on the road again. Thank goodness for being prepared! I made my dinner before picking up hubby at the airport. Good thing I did and brought it with me because his plane was delayed an hour and I was starving!
We went to a pizza place and this time I was able to eat in the car while they ate inside, then I joined them. Much easier. Thank goodness for having my dinner with me though. I don't know if I could have passed up the pizza!

3.5 ounces bunless burger
3 ounces asparagus
1/2 grapfuit
1 Grissini

I did much better with calories today. I also wasn't as hungry.

Calories 470
Water 120 - need to increase

No comments:

Post a Comment