Friday, August 6, 2010

And the Thunder Rolled..........

Actually, that would be my stomach GROWLING! Though, it did sounds like a serious thunderstorm!!


Day 1 VLCD - 153.6 (+ 3.6 thanks to those lovely loading days.)

I woke up hungry, took my drops, drank 24 ounces of water and it held me over for a while. But by 10 or 11, I was counting down the minutes to lunch.

Bfast - Water/club soda/hot green tea

I do miss my typical bfast of egg whites, black beans and salsa with my coffee. :( I need to come up with a new habit in the morning so I don't miss it so much.

Lunch - Ground Chicken Breast bunless burger grilled with mustard
1 Grissini - OMG seriously? why bother. I blinked and it was gone.
1/2 cucumber
handful of strawberries
water

It was actually a very nice satisfying lunch and after that, I felt fine for a while. But a few hrs before dinner, my stomach was growling so loud! I was ready to chew off my right arm. I started counting down the hours to go to bed, so I would be put out of my misery!

Dinner - Organic Grass-fed beef patty (less fat and healthier than regular beef)
1 tomato sliced and salted. Mmmmmm yummiest tomato from a local farm!
1 measly Grissini
1/2 of an apple cut in small pieces and sprinkled with cinnamon. (I wanted the whole thing, but my beef was more calories than my chicken and I had to stay under 500.

My total calories for the day, was spot on 500. I drank 128 ounces of water.

Speaking of calorie counting. I'm getting quite a varied amount depending on what site I go to. My usual are fitday, calorieking and my Ap "Lose It!)
Usually it's not that big of a deal, but when you CANNOT go over 500 calories a day, and you're starving and one says you have 25 more to go and one says your 25 over.
It makes a big deal when your stomach is growling and 1/2 a cucumber would fill you up at 25 calories!

So we will see what the scale will say tomorrow!!!! The meals were very satisfying and tasty, it was just a few moments of the day where I was miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment