Saturday, August 21, 2010

So close!!

Day 16 VLCD 140.4 (-.4)

Oh man! I'm so close to the 130's I can taste it!! Its a total mental thing for me. But once I get there, I will feel so much closer to my goal.

I've felt very comfortable at 137 before and looked pretty good. I've only been at 135 for about 1 week. Before that it was about 12 yrs ago. But at that time, I still thought I could stand to lose 5 lbs.
So, even though 135 was my original goal, I think 130 is where I'm shooting for. I'm sooo close!

10 sounds like a lot, but since I feel good at 135, it makes it seem closer.

I feel great and have energy and am so happy I have done this. I wish I could help everyone do this!!

Unfortunately, so many people are skeptical. I KNOW....it took me months to do this. I just hope that they see my success, and keep it off, to inspire them to do it and make the change.

No comments:

Post a Comment