Monday, August 16, 2010

Nice Surprise!

Day 11 VLCD - 142.6 - 1! YAY! What a nice surprise!

Wow! I have two followers! :) I didn't know anyone read this. Cool!

Today I'm wearing an outfit that I couldn't fit into when I first bought it a few weeks ago and it's loose on me now!
What great motivation to keep going....boring food and all!

I was hungrier than normal today. I don't know if it's because of TOM or maybe I need to reduce my dose of drops. My stomach was growling before dinner and I took my drops and it magically disappeared! I LOVE this stuff!!

Meals today were yummy. I stuck with the basics.

Lunch -

Bunless Burger
Tomato diced up
Apple
1 Grissini


Dinner -

Chicken w/Franks hs
4 cups of Spinach cooked
1 cup of Strawberries
1 Grissini


Calories - 479 -Yay! Closer to 500 than I've been in a while
Water - 135 ounces

No comments:

Post a Comment