Saturday, August 7, 2010

The moment of truth......da.....da.....da.......DA!!!!!!!!

Drumm roll please!

After my first VLCD, I lost -3.6 lbs!! Granted, 3 of them are from loading, and .6 of it could be water. But I am cautiously optimistic, since my scale only likes to register numbers that
increase. :)

Day 2 VLCD 150.0 (- 3.6 lbs)

Today was much better than yesterday! I was a little hungry, but nothing I felt I couldn't handle. Most of the time, I was fine. My energy has been very good the last few days. I have noticed I'm not as tired. That is a nice aspect I wasn't expecting. Maybe this really can reset my whacked out thyroid!
I'm amazed that right after I take the drops, I'm not hungry! I wish I could take them more often!

I took my drops at 9am. I didn't start getting hungry until about 11:00! Yipee!

Lunch was delish!

Grilled Chicken Breast 3.5 ounces - spritzed with Braggs
4 cups of Spinach
1 cup of Strawberries
1 Grissini

I got hungry around 2 or 3 and drank more water and had lemon-lime soda water with some squeezed lemon juice and Stevia in it. Mmmmm. I don't remember who suggested it, but it was really helpful.

Dinner -

I meant to get some fish to vary my diet a little, but I didn't. :)

Last night's burger was so good, I decided to go for it again. I ate it way earlier because I thought I'd be going to the pool, so I had that with a grissini at 4:30. We didn't end up going to the pool after all. I waited to eat my tomato and 1/2 grapfruit until I got hungry. Guess what time it was? 7:00! I was stoked! Maybe I should split it up like that more often. We will see what the scale says in the morning. I can't wait to go to bed so I can find out!

Total Calories - 485
Water 134 ounces

No comments:

Post a Comment