Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ugh Oh!

Day 5 VLCD 147.2 (-.2)

I only lost .2 lbs. But......I am actually relieved because as bloated as I was feeling, I thought for sure I would have gained 3 lbs.

So.....is it the Splenda from yesterday, the accidental pouring of garlic salt in my chili, or my TOM. As emotional as I've been, I'm thinking it's my TOM. Time will tell.

Well today lunch was a bit strange.

I accidentally cooked my beef that wasn't a full portion, but didn't notice the label on the baggie until it was cooked. Turned out it was only 1 1/4 ounces! Ooops!

I thought I'd just add on to dinner, but I was hungry and didn't want to skimp on protein as important as it is, so I grabbed a bag of chicken that was already defrosted and just happened to be 1 3/4.

So even though it's a big no-no to mix proteins, at least I didn't go over.
Lets just hope it doesn't show up on the scale tomorrow. The particulars on this diet are enough to drive you crazy. I'm a go-with-the-flow type of person and this is certainly not a go-with-the-flow type of diet!

Lunch -
1/2 grapefruit
1 Grissini
1 1/4 ounces of grilled beef patty
1 3/4 ounces of grilled chicken breast

I'm almost getting used to being hungry. It's quite amazing that right after I take my drops, my stomach stops growling. maybe I need to increase my dose?

I wasn't as bloated in the morning but by late afternoon again. I felt like I was retaining a lot of water.

Dinner -

110 g Grilled Chicken
2 cups of Spinach
1 cup Strawberries
1 Grissini

I'm so nervous to weigh tomorrow being that I am bloated again! :(

I'm so tired of being hungry, before lunch I tried 12 drops and before dinner 15 drops instead of 10. I was not hungry! Yipee!!

Total Daily Calories - 428
Water - 138 ounces

No comments:

Post a Comment