Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fighting with the Scale!

Day 20 138.4 (-.2)

Well I can't lie and say I wasn't disappointed to see the scale today. I first got on it, it didn't change. I stepped on it two more times and finally fought for a .2 release!

I know that this happens especially towards the end, but I have 8-10 more lbs to lose and I need to lose it before vacation in two weeks because my schedule is crazy after that and it's not real conducive to P2 eating.

If I don't lose a substantial amount tomorrow, then I will finish my 21 days of dosing, followed by 2 days of non dosing, and start P3 on Sunday for 4 days, then go back to P2 and hopefully lose the rest before vacation. Many times, a break will jump start weight loss again.

As much as I want to start eating a variety of food, I have gotten used to this and I'm not hungry anymore, I just assume get it all done with and enjoy my vacation in 2 weeks!

Can't say that bacon, eggs and coffee don't sound good though! :)

Lunch -

Grilled Chicken Breast
Spinach
Apple

Dinner -

Hamburger Patty
Cucumbers
Graprefruit


Calories - 500 Exactly!
Water 145 - bumping up water for some movement on the scale!

No comments:

Post a Comment