Monday, August 16, 2010

TOM just visited me!

Day 10 VLCD 143.6 -0 (No Loss)

I didn't journal yesterday, but I did lose .6 from Friday. Woo hoo!

I'm not upset about not losing today because TOM (time of the month) arrived and usually I gain 3-5 lbs, so I'm actually pretty happy.


I really am starting to miss working out. I watch my friend race in a triathlon I was supposed to race in today. It was hard to not be racing but I don't regret my decision. I am down almost 2 pant sizes in just a bit over a week! Next time I put on my Tri suit, I won't have big bulges sticking out all over the place and hopefully my times will be better after losing 20 lbs! I can't wait!!!!

I was just telling my husband how amazing it is that of all the exercise and clean eating, I have done in the past and haven't lost weight. I am FINALLY able to lose weight. My son said "And you're not even exercising! That must have been the cause of it!" LOL :)

My meals filling, but I am getting soooo tired of the same thing. Every time I've tried to get creative, it has flopped. So I'm sticking with the basics. Braggs & Frank are my best friends.

Lunch -
3.5 ounces Shrimp w/ Franks - Wooo HOOOO something different!
on a bed of lightly cooked spinach. Tasty!
1 Grissini - I need to get back to consciously eating this. Because I blinked again and it was gone! I actaully thought I put it down somewhere and was looking for it before I realized I DID eat it. I love the taste of the garlic flavored ones.




Dinner-
Chicken w/ Franks
1/2 Cucumber
Apple baked with cinnamon & orange Stevia drops


Calories - 409
Water - 135

I'm trying to get as close to 500 as I can, it's hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment