Sunday, August 22, 2010

A New Decade!

Day 17 VLCD 139.8 (- .6)

Woo hooo! I'm in the 130's!!! I'm really sitting here in disbelief that 17 days ago, I weighed 153 and I'm now 139.8. I LOVE this "diet". It has been so worth it to have missed out on lunches and dinners with friends and staying home and following protocol. It's such a short time to sacrifice for these results.

10 more lbs to go to goal!!

I'm so thankful that I'm no longer hungry at all!

Okay so, I didn't log what I ate yesterday. I'm kind of slacking on blogging it. I feel like I eat the same thing everyday!

Today I did try something different.

Lunch -

Smoothie - Yay a smoothie that is approved! I miss having these!

3 ounces 2% Cottage Cheese
3 ounces Fresh Spinach
5 ounces Frozen Strawberries
1 TBS Cocoa
2 Pkts of Sweetner. I used to dropers of Vanilla Stevia

Blend ......and...........Get over the color! It tastes good! Pour it in something that hides the color if it really bothers you. I'm used to drinking smoothies, so it doesn't bother me at all.

Someone posted this recipe on the boards and here is a link to the video on how to make it. You can FF to the 5-6:00 mark, that is where she explains how to make this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT772TER0wU


Dinner -

3.5 Beef hamburger patty
1/2 Cucumber
1 Sm Grapefruit
1 Grissini

Total Calories - 489 - Yay! Getting closer to 500. That is my goal
Water 145 Ounces

No comments:

Post a Comment