Friday, August 20, 2010

Whew! I did it!

Day 14 VLCD 141.2 (-.8)

I'm so happy that I lost .8 after no loss yesterday.

I have been really hungry today, I don't know why. I started taking potassium supplements. I hope that helps!

Lunch -

hCG Chili - Yummm
1 Grissini
1/2 Grapefruit
Hot tea

I am going to a fund raising function tonight, they are going to have dinner there. I know it will be tempting especially if I am hungry so I'm going to eat right before I leave at 5. Then bring my apple slices and Grissini to eat in the car, my hot tea, and my large water bottle with soda water in it. Hopefully those things will keep me full longer and help me through through the night!

Dinner -

4 Cups of Spinach
Grilled chicken
1 Grissini
Apple
Hot Tea

Whew! I did it! I made it through the night without eating anything! They had chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes and green beans and rolls. It smelled really good. They had samples of chocolate and caramels on the table for everyone to have, and they were passing around bags of different kind of candy for everyone to try. Everyone kept saying...."Try this......ohhhh, Try that....This is good!" I didn't try any of it. I did bring my samples home for my kids though.

I hope the scale is very nice to me tomorrow to reward me of my efforts tonight. I've never been able to be this strong when I am eating healthy. Usually I take a bite or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment