Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 4 VLCD

147.4 (- 1.6)

Wow, down again! I haven't been at this weight in about a year in spite of eating really clean and exercising.

Sparkling water helps me a lot with hunger. I ran out, so hubby went to get me some. I was in a hurry this morning and didn't think to look at the ingredients, I just filled my glass and left in a hurry. (I added a splash of lemon juice and Stevia and it tasted just like Sprite! Even hubby thought so.)
By the time I got home, I was hungry again, so I went to make more and noticed on the ingredients, it had Splenda in it! Darn! I have heard of a lot of people gaining or stalling with Stevia. I really hope that does NOT happen to me!

I am always really hungry in the am, but between lunch and dinner, I feel fine. Maybe I should eat one of my fruits for breakfast. I'm hoping the hunger will end soon like it does for most people.

Lunch -

Chicken & Asparagus grilled with a spritz of Braggs. Mmmmm Yummy!!
1 cup of strawberries
1 Grissini

Dinner -

I made the hcg Chili! Mmm delish! My favorite meal so far.
I used my tomato for the chili

Dessert - Apple warmed in a pan with cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice. Topped with ground grissini. I could only eat 1/2. I was so full.

Total Calories 480
Water 160 ounces

I drank a lot of water today because this afternoon I felt bloated. I think it's because I accidentally poured the garlic salt into the chili! ooops!

I'm thinking I'm either going to have a gain or not lose anything because I feel so bloated. :( UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment