Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Load Day 1

Starting Weight - 150.6

Today is my birthday and I'm looking forward to loading and eating all the things I haven't let myself eat! My diet has been clean for so long, I'm really looking forward to eating my favorites!

I woke up and weighed, took my measurements and photos. UGH! Not a great way to start a 40th b-day. I look worse than I thought. I really hope this works!

The goal on load days is to fill up on fat. I tried to pick foods that were high in fat. I should probably load up on healthy fats......but I didn't. :)

Breakfast - 1 1/2 Cinnamon Grands (darn, each was only 6 grams of fat! LOL I thought I'd get more out of it than that.), 2 eggs with bacon bits and jalapeno jack cheese and a latte. The first few bites of the cinnamon roll was good, I had to force myself to eat the rest of my meal.

Yuck! I thought I was going to throw up.
My body is really used to eating clean. I guess that is a good thing!

OOOOPs! I forgot to take my hcg drops! I waited 30 minutes, then took them. I hope this doesn't mess things up.

Lunch - I remembered to take my drops! Lunch was equally disgusting aside from the yummy guacamole I made. Potato skins, chips & guacamole and coke.

Dinner - Drops 30 minutes before dinner
Hubby took me out to eat for my birthday. It was fabulous!!! I had lots of bread and chipotle butter, fillet mignon topped with crab and bernaise sauce on a bed of asparagus and served with scallops, and a side of cheesy jalapeno potatoes and 2 glasses of merlot.
Dessert consisted of chocolate lava cake with ice-cream, coffee and cream and champage!
I couldn't breathe afterward, but it was sooo worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment