Saturday, August 28, 2010

2nd Non Dose Day

Weight 137.4 - No Change. I guess that is good. However many people still lose on non-dosing days which gives some wiggle room for the 2 lbs range.

Well, I was really concerned about being hungry on my Non-Dose Day. I am so pleased I haven't been hungry at ALL! I didn't even eat dinner until 7pm.

I think I figured out it was the apples that were making me hungry! After hearing so many people mentioning that apples made them hungry I started looking at my eating logs and sure enough, the day I haven't had an apple, I haven't been hungry! So bye-bye apples!

I'm really excited about having eggs/bacon and coffee for breakfast tomorrow and a salad for lunch. Who would have thought I'd be so excited about mixing my veggies again! LOL

I really want to make sure I do this break right, so I'm planning out my meals and calories and ramping up. For the 4 days, I'll have 800/1200/1500/17-1800 cals. I will plan it out in fitday to make sure I'm on target!

No comments:

Post a Comment